Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your access and use of ARTalksDisplay.com. By accessing or using ARTalksDisplay.com, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and to any additional guidelines, restrictions, regulations or rules that may be posted in connection with specific sections or services of ARTalksDisplay.com. ARTalksDisplay.com reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. By continuing to use ARTalksDisplay.com after we post a change, you will be deemed to have accepted the new Terms and Conditions. You should review these Terms and Conditions each time you access ARTalksDisplay.com.
Terms of Sale
- Full payment, including sales tax, shipping and handling is required with order. No work will be processed until payment is received. No refunds once your order has been processed. No partial refunds for work not completed.
Once an online proof is approved via the placement of an order, or an email proof is approved with a response of "OK to Print," ARTalks Display is not responsible for any copy or design errors, including misspellings, date errors or color variation. After an order has been sent to ARTalks Display, you are responsible for paying the entire amount of that order and each job within it, along with applicable taxes and shipping/handling fees.
By placing an order on this site, you represent that you have the right to use all logos, text and/or graphics submitted by you to us. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse to accept orders from customers who we have reason to believe have infringed or otherwise violated the intellectual property rights of others.
Purchases made by Credit Card
- Purchases made by credit card will show VISUALSIGNSHOP as the vendor.
Price/Quotations/Estimates - Prices are subject to change without notice. We work hard to keep our prices competitive and consistent, but when our vendors increase their prices we may at times have to adjust our prices. We honor our estimates/quotes for 30 days unless otherwise stated. ARTalks Display reserves the right to refuse printing of subject matter that we deem inappropriate.
Return and Refund Policy
- All sales are final. No refunds are available on orders unless work has not been processed and the refund is requested the same business day order is placed. In the case of a refund on an unprocessed order, a $15 processing fee will be charged.
All complaints must be registered within 24 hours of receipt of your final order. A photograph of the product in question is required for documentation of the issue in question. In addition, if it is necessary to determine fault (as determined by ARTalks Display), the original products must be shipped back to ARTalks Display. Upon receipt of the photograph and/or product(s) in question, ARTalks Display will reproduce your order at no cost, should your order contain manufacturing errors and/or defects (as determined by ARTalks Display). You agree that the determination of whether or not a product is defective or incorrect is the sole discretion of ARTalks Display, and you also agree to fully-disclose the circumstances leading up to the issue in question, including how the product was used, where it was used and any other information that is needed to determine the cause of the product not working as intended.
- If any order is canceled before the sign production has started, there will be a cancellation charge up to $50 for handling applied as a store credit. Time allocated for proofs and artwork generated by our graphic designer will be charged at our standard hourly rate and is non-refundable. An order cannot be canceled if sign production has started. However, at your written request, we can prevent shipment. You will be charged for the full amount of the order minus shipping.
Shipping and Risk of Loss
- ARTalks Display does not guarantee delivery dates. We will use our best effort to communicate the delivery time with our customers. We will not refund an order because it did not arrive on an estimated delivery date.
ARTalks Display assumes no responsibility for delays caused by delivery carriers or any damages resulting from the failure to receive an order on time.
You agree to be responsible for additional charges from the carrier for unclaimed or undeliverable packages.
All items purchased from ARTalks Display are delivered pursuant to a shipment contract with the carrier of our choosing. The risk of loss and title for such items will pass to you upon our delivery of your order to the carrier. Any shipping damage should be reported at the time of delivery to the shipping company. If special packaging is required for proper shipping, you will be charged accordingly.
In-Store Pick Up
- is only available in Irvine, California.
*Turnaround & Production
- Most Jobs submitted by 3:00PM PST (Pacific Standard Time) that meet our digital file guidelines and include full payment will be printed within the stated turnaround time depending on the type of work. For large quantity order, the actual production time will be longer as well. Business days are Monday to Friday and do not include weekends or holidays. Orders submitted on Saturday, Sunday or holidays will begin on the next business day. ARTalks Display is not responsible for delays caused by delivery carriers or any damages resulting from the failure to receive a job on time. Orders may not be ready on time due to unforeseen circumstances such as breakdown of equipment, power outages, etc. Therefore turnaround times are not guaranteed.
- We offer complete design service at $65/hr (minimum 30 minutes at 30 minutes increment). 2 free revisions are included. Additional revision will be charged at $15 each.
– Free stock photos (limited 2 photos per order) are included in our 30 minutes complimentary design service, and is only offered with a sign purchase. Customer will receive the artwork in low resolution proof format. $50 design fee to purchase original layout file.
- ARTalks Display will not accept responsibility for typographical errors, spelling errors, grammar, punctuation, graphics, fonts or content. ARTalks Display cannot be held responsible for matching colors or ink densities on electronic PDF or JPEG proofs approved by customers. PDF or JPEG proofs can be used to help display layout, text accuracy, and image placement and proportion, but not color or ink density. If proof is waived, we will not send you an electronic proof. However, to ensure that you will get the highest quality print, if there is a problem with the artwork you submitted such as, low resolution images used, invalid file format, we will inform you via email within 1 business day. ARTalks Display is not responsible for delays on submitted files that are not to our specs.
- Customer supplied print ready files will be archived for 30 days from the invoice date. If ARTalks Display creates the artwork for the client, we will keep the files for one year. You can request a copy of the original artwork for $50. Files must be requested within 30 days of invoice date, after 30 days files will be removed from our server and archived. We reserved the right to delete files from inactive customers.
- There will be a difference between what you see on your computer screen and what is produced. The differences are caused by a variety of reasons such as paper type, ink, equipment etc. ARTalks Display will perform our production work as determined by generally accepted trade technical methods. We do not guarantee an exact color match to art submitted. If art is submitted as any color mode other than CMYK it will be converted to CMYK. We are not responsible for color shifts if original work has not been submitted properly. Credit or refund will not be given for non-matching colors or shifts. The finished product quality will be the best we can produce according to our equipment abilities.
- You agrees to defend & hold ARTalks Display, its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, supplier, employees harmless (including reasonable attorney fees) related to your violation of this agreement.
Changes to Your Order
- You agree that ARTalks Display is not responsible for reviewing, revising or canceling orders, products or images once an order has been placed. A ARTalks Display employee, employer, officer, owner or authorized agent may revise or cancel an order but is not required or obligated to do so.
After a job has been approved by you, no changes can be made to the artwork files and job characteristics.
- ARTalks Display workmanship and quality follow the general industry standards. ARTalks Display warrants that their products meet industry standard. ARTalks Display makes no other warranties and no actions or words of ARTalks Display officers, employees or agents shall constitute a warranty.
- All complaints must be registered within 24 hours of receipt of job. Should the job contain manufacturing errors, we will reproduce at no charge. We maintain the right to judge what a manufacturing error is.
- All California orders are subject to sales tax. If you are tax exempt, exemption certificate must be sent or faxed to us with the first order.
Materials and Samples
- All materials we create in producing your job are the property of ARTalks Display. These materials will not be sold or given to any other party. We reserve the right to distribute free samples of your work and use it in our advertising.
- ARTalks Display will make every effort to provide the highest quality that their equipment is capable of producing. ARTalks Display follows Industry Standards. Because of variations that can occur during production, we are not held responsible for those issues which fall within the normal range of acceptable variations, according to trade practices. These variations may include but are not limited to: color variations, picking, cutting, size discrepancies etc.
- We make no representations or warranties as to any products or services offered from a Third Party Vendor.
Last Revised on 4/17/2015